Yard Crew Worker
We are looking for a full time, qualified individual to join our yard crew. Heavy equipment experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company operating safety policies and procedures.
- Operate equipment under minimal supervision loading and unloading trucks.
- Complete proper paperwork and maintenance records.
- Must meet attendance schedules with dependability and consistency.
- Keep trucks and equipment clean.
- Maintain the buildings and grounds of our organization.
- Conduct equipment inspection and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Keep yard clean and organized.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Be accountable and work independently.
Qualifications for this position:
- Must have a valid New York State (NYS) Driver’s License.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen test.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including retirement. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Clark Equipment is a growing business that is looking to add enthusiastic team members to meet the needs of our expanding customer base.
How To Apply
The easiest way to apply is through our online application form.
All individual applicants for any of the open positions at Clark Equipment are applying in confidence. Clark Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.